Thursday, June 12, 2008

I have an internet connection?

Hey everyone. Things are going well so far. I feel lonely sometimes and miss America, but I am loving it. We got even more land donated!!! God is so good. We work from 7:30 to 5:30 every day and it gets dark at 6:30, so I don't do much else than work other than on weekends. It is really rough, but I am building muscles and endurance and enjoy the guys I work with. Spanish is coming along really well. I understand way more than I ever thought I would, but speaking is still slow. I get stared at everywhere because I tower over everyone and I am a gringo. Making a lot of friends. Ken's family is really welcoming. Continue to read, because I will keep updating at things come along. Oh, by the way. We have rebar columns up and footer poured (by hand) for two sides of the wall that will protect the property.

No comments: